Sales Solutions Specialist - Connected Workspace
- Posted: over a month ago
Solutions Specialist - Connected Workspace
Sangoma, a global industry leader in Unified Communications, is looking for a sales solutions specialist for our Connected Workspace (DaaS) application. Utilizing our award-winning proprietary software and products we can offer complete and customizable communications solutions to meet the demands of every size business. In this role,.This role has excellent growth potential within our sales organization.
- Proactively work with existing partners and customers to generate new opportunities for our Connected Workspace product (DaaS)
- Take a consultative approach to the market, educate and demonstrate the value proposition of the solution.
- Manage and drive opportunities through the pipeline to a successful close of business.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as channel sales, sales engineers, product management, and customer success to formulate and deliver the best solution for the client.
- Meet and exceed monthly goals
- 2-5 years of successful B2B sales experience.
- History of successfully meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Prior experience with consultative sales approach.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and reach out to customers and partners.
- Experience in selling online applications to existing partners and end-users, a technology background is an asset.
- Active listener.
- Proven track record in winning new business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter with a good work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Some travel would be required.
What We Offer:
- Extensive Benefit Options (Health, Vision, Dental, Long & Short term Disability) effective after a short waiting period
- Matching 401K program
- Flexible Time Off & Company Holidays
- Entrepreneurial work environment partnered with high growth career opportunities
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the company and be rewarded for your performance? Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. No agencies or third-party resumes, please.
Sangoma Communications is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development
Job Applicant Privacy Notice:
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Sangoma
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?