Customer Success Representative
Sangoma Huntsville, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Success Representative's (CSR) main responsibilities will concentrate on servicing our existing customer base and will be assisting clients with customer onboarding and enablement.
- Develop and maintain an active relationship with new and existing customers
- Assist new customers during the initial on-boarding process
- Sell add-on products and/or services to existing customers
- Facilitate service modifications for existing customers
- Uncover referrals from existing customers for lead generation
- Identify and document references accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction and success by proactively contacting new customers on a scheduled basis
- Maximize customer retention
- Enlist the support of the sales team, transitions team and technical support team as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A technical aptitude to learn our products and internal systems.
- Successful track record in commission sales of a technical nature.
- Experience selling IT solutions. Experience in selling voice solutions is a plus.
- Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Sangoma not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.
Sangoma Technologies Corporation develops, manufactures, distributes, and supports voice and data connectivity components worldwide. The company also provides fax-over-IP services and SIPStation FreePBX SIP trunks; private branch exchange (PBX) platforms, including FreePBX and PBXact; contact center solutions, including Lyra answering machine detection. Sangoma is a Canadian public traded company founded in 1984 and is its Corporate Office is in Markham, Ontario and subsidiaries in the U.S.A., India and the U.K.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice:
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Sangoma