Channel Account Manager - UC
- Expired: March 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Channel Account Manager - Pacific Northwest
Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the adrenaline rush of closing the deal? Are you someone who is tenacious at cultivating and managing business partnerships?
Sangoma, an industry leader in Unified Communications, is looking for a Channel Hunter to expand its presence in the Pacific Northwest. Utilizing our award-winning proprietary software we are able to offer complete and customizable communications solutions to meet the demands of every size business.
Sangoma has been recognized by a multitude of leading analysts. Our go-to-market strategy focuses on providing products, solutions, and services that support a robust channel partner ecosystem which includes resellers, interconnects, MSPs, VAR’s, distributors, and Master Agents. While this is a remote position we are looking for someone who is located in the territory which includes the following areas: Seattle, Portland, or Vancouver.
- Recruit new channel partners and manage the onboarding process while continuing to build the business with the existing agent partner community.
- You are a true business partner to your channel as you: set up reseller goals and business reviews, team up for customer meetings and direct selling alongside your partners.
- Exceed your sales targets by successfully managing your pipeline through the various stages: demos, quotes, contract negotiations, pricing, and installation and maintenance.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach with partners and customers to demonstrate the technology benefits of our platform.
- Partner with internal teams to produce a strong pipeline of business while accurately forecasting within our system.
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the territory.
- You are hungry for success and have consistently met or exceeded your sales goals
- You have 5 years of experience selling a mix of UC, Contact Center, or networking ideally within the Channel
- Demonstrated tenacity for developing and managing a strong base of channel partners within the current territory.
- You are a team player who doesn’t mind getting your hands dirty with the details as you partner with sales engineering, professional services, and various sales operations teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills with MS Office or Google Suite.
What We Offer:
- Extensive Benefit Options (Health, Vision, Dental, Long & Short term Disability) effective after a short waiting period
- Matching 401K program
- Flexible Time Off & Company Holidays
- Entrepreneurial work environment partnered with high growth career opportunities
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the company and be rewarded for your performance? Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. No agencies or third party resumes, please.
Sangoma Communications is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice:
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Sangoma
Get fresh Channel Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!