We are seeking an experienced Insurance Customer Service & Sales Representative to join our local Farmers family agency!
We offer a full range of products, including financial services.
You will be responsible for servicing an agencies book of business. As the primary customer service representative you will be the anchor of the agency, and the first point of contact for existing and prospective clients.
You will need to show proof of active Property & Casualty license.
A Life and Health license is preferred but not required.
Career advancement is awesome and happy to support with all licenses needed.
Great benefits available after 1 years employment.
- Answer inbound calls
- Take payments and follow up on defaulted payments
- Ability to uncover cross-sell opportunities of new and existing clients
- Schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients on products and services
- Maintain record of client contact information
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields, required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Result driven
- Career and growth oriented
- Previous Farmers Insurance experience is a plus, but not required
- You will need to show proof of active Property & Casualty license. A Life and Health license is preferred but not required.
Apply today and join our amazing team!