WOMEN’S INTERNAL MEDICINE OPPORTUNITY AT SANFORD CLINIC – SIOUX FALLS, SD
Sanford Women’s Internal Medicine, located in Sioux Falls, SD, is seeking to add a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to this current group. The right person will have a focus or training geared specifically towards Women’s Health.
- This is an OUTPATIENT PRACTICE ONLY! Flexible work hours – either 3 12 hour days or 4 10 hour days
- Phone triage rotates among the physicians as second call (average # of calls per week can be 0-10). Great Practice for the physician who wants a busy practice but also a personal life outside of work, after clinic hours!
- No weekend call
- No rounds…this practice does not see patients in the hospital. If a patient goes to the hospital, they are seen by the Hospitalists
- Average # patients seen per day is 16
- See patients anywhere from age 15 to 115
- Ease in accessing other specialties within one Health Plaza made for women. Services Include:
- Opportunity to Teach by doing Grand Rounds – not mandatory
- Opportunity for extra income if the physician wants to teach residence and/or teach medical students – not mandatory
SALARY and COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with a Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, No State Income Tax, Relocation Allowance. Student loan repayment option available.
SANFORD HEALTH: Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
COMMUNITY: The City of Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 225,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
Sanford Health www.sanfordhealth.org
Sioux Falls Newspaper www.argusleader.com
Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce www.siouxfalls.com
Sioux Falls Public Schools www.sf.k12.sd.us
Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science www.washingtonpavilion.org
For More Information, Contact:
Tracy Kearney, RN, BSN, Sanford Physician Placement
Employment Type: FULL_TIME