PULMONARY CRITICAL CARE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE AT SANFORD CLINIC – SIOUX FALLS, SD
Sanford Clinic Pulmonary Medicine seeks to add a BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to our group.
- This physician group provides in-patient, out-patient, consultative and procedural medical services in the specialties of Pulmonology, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.
- Will see patients in a clinic setting as well as participate in critical care and inpatient consultation rotations, option to be a part of our adult cystic fibrosis program.
- Opportunity to perform, manage, and interpret results of procedures performed for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary patients. Including interventional pulmonology, EBUS, and navigational bronchoscopy.
- Option to read Sleep Studies if Board Eligible/Board Certified in Sleep.
- Opportunity for teaching through the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine as well as involvement with the Residency Programs in Sioux Falls.
Ross Bacon, MD
Paul Berger, DO
Devin Bissoon, MD
Ashraf Elshami, MD
Richard Hardie, MD
Scott Helberg, MD
Debbie Qua, MD
Susan Rohr, DO
David Thomas, MD
John Yu, MD
SALARY and COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: Nationally Competitive three-year guarantee with a Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, No State Income Tax, Relocation Allowance. Student loan repayment option available.
SANFORD HEALTH: Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana.
COMMUNITY: Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 200,000 in the greater metro area. Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
Sanford Health www.sanfordhealth.org
Sioux Falls Newspaper www.argusleader.com
Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce www.siouxfalls.com
Sioux Falls Public Schools www.sf.k12.sd.us
For More Information, Contact
Jessilyn Healy, Sanford Physician Recruitment
(605) 328-6986 or (866)-312-3907