Physician - Internal Medicine
- Posted: over a month ago
Location ND, Valley City
Specialty Internal Medicine
Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Internal Medicine to practice in Valley City, North Dakota.
- Outpatient practice with inpatient practice at Mercy Hospital, Valley City's community hospital.
- Current practice includes 4 physicians and 3 physician assistants.
- Call is 8 weekends/year and 1 weekday/week.
- Live and work in the "City of Bridges, Valley City, ND.
- On site services include: radiology, lab, and anything offered at the attached community hospital.
- Outreach services include: Dermatology & Cosmetic Services, Hematology/Oncology, Mammography, Nephrology, Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry, Sleep Medicine, General Surgery, Urology, Vascular Surgery, General and Vascular Ultrasound, and Echocardiography.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
About this Community
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH FARGO REGION
- 6 medical centers and 51 clinics
- More than 660 beds
- Employs 840 providers
- Serving a population of more than 800,000
VALLEY CITY COMMUNITY
- Valley City has a population of 6,700 people
- Take the Valley City Historic Bridges Tour to view the river, architecture, and beautiful lush parks surrounding the area.
- Valley City is currently seeing a positive job growth rate and is anticipated to grow even further in the future.
Job Function Physicians
Req Number R-63320
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sanford and its affiliate brands have consistently operated under the principle of equal treatment for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, in regard to public assistance or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
AddressValley City, ND
HealthcareView all jobs at Sanford Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?