Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is a brand new 48-bed hospital, which opened in 2012! New hospital has
- 4 Large State-of-the-Art Surgical Suites
- 21 Prep/Recovery Rooms and 9 PACU Bays
- 3 Anesthesiologists and 5 CRNA?s
- Level VI Trauma Center, applying for Level III
- Telehealth is available from Sioux Falls.
Onsite Services include: Diagnostic Testing (Echo, Vascular, Stress, Ultrasound), Outpatient Infusion Center, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Lab, Pathology, Anesthesia, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery with a Cardiac Cath Lab, Rehab, Diabetes Care Center and Pharmacy Services.