FAMILY MEDICINE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE AT
SANFORD MEDICAL CENTER – ABERDEEN, SD
Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is seeking 3 Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physicians.
- Large Clinic Attached to a Gorgeous 48-bed Hospital that Opened July 2012!
- Current Call is 1:7
- Traditional Outpatient Clinic Schedule with Inpatient Call and Rounding Duties
- ER 100% Covered by ER Trained Physicians
- No OB – Great Group of 3 OB/GYNs on staff
- Great Variety Available in Patient Age Ranges & in Pathology!
- Ancillary Services Include: Anesthesiology; Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery with a Cardiac Cath Lab; Diagnostic Testing – Echo, Vascular, Stress, Ultrasound; Radiology; Respiratory Therapy; Lab & Pathology; Outpatient Infusion Center; Rehab, Diabetes Care Center, Pharmacy and much more!
- Employed Multi-Specialty Group On-Site Include: Anesthesiologists, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgeons, Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologist, Nephrologist, OB/GYNs, Orthopedic Surgeons, Pediatricians, Podiatrist, Urologist
- Excellent Benefit Package: 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Malpractice with Paid Tail Coverage, Generous CME
- Student Loan Repayment Option Available
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION WITH ABILITY TO BONUS!
- Generous Incentive Loan
Community of Aberdeen: Aberdeen is the hub city of the upper Northeastern corner of South Dakota. It is the third largest community in the State with over 25,000 people. This community is a Great Place to Raise a Family (Aberdeen was named as one of the “100 Best Communities for Young People” by ING®, 2010). Aberdeen has a strong economy, a safe, clean living environment and a variety of activities abound with a regional airport, golf courses, numerous parks, softball complexes, soccer fields, biking and walking trails; indoor and outdoor pools, ice-skating rinks, & archery ranges! Aberdeen is home to both Presentation College and Northern State University. Public and Private Schools are an options. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax!
Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce www.aberdeen-chamber.com/bah.htm
Aberdeen Convention Center & Visitors Bureau www.visitaberdeensd.com
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Senior Director Physician Recruitment
Sanford HealthEmployment Type: FULL_TIME