Sanford is seeking Hospitalists to join a well established Hospitalist Program with a total of nine providers. Mid-levels are provided for each Hospitalist. Very busy Hospitalist program -- 7 days on - 7 days off.
The western region of Sanford Health, headquartered in Bismarck, is a non-profit, integrated health system with clinic locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, Mandan and Minot. Sanford Bismarck consists of a 228-bed hospital, four multi-specialty clinics, a college of nursing, seven primary care clinics, three kidney dialysis centers, three occupational health clinics, four walk-in clinics, three long-term care facilities and a comprehensive group of health services in western and central North Dakota. Key accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program .
Sanford Medical Center, Bismarck
- Level II Trauma Center
- 228 bed teaching hospital with a 125 daily inpatient census
- The hospital is a full service healthcare facility providing all levels of patient care and surgeries except for burn care -- serving a population of over 300,000
- History of innovation, including being the home to a 320-slice CT scanner?the region's most advanced imaging system?and the da Vinci Surgical System
- Magnet-designated for nursing excellence
- Designated as a breast center of excellence by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Hospital-based baccalaureate-level college of nursing
- Bismarck-Mandan's largest private employer
Compensation: Nationally Competitive compensation with a Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, and a generous Relocation Allowance.
Community: The view from Bismarck is one of growth and opportunity. Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and the cities serve as a gateway to the booming oil fields of western North Dakota. The Bismarck region of Sanford Health proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
In order to learn more or apply please send your CV and contact information to:
Sanford Physician Placement