Region and Culture Instructors/SMEs
Sanford Federal Burlington County, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Region and Culture Instructors/SMEs
Based at: Burlington County, NJ.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for an experienced Region and Culture Instructors/SMEs who shall provide support for education and training of designated airmen approved by the Air Force.
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements :
- Shall have deployed as a Military Advisor, Political-Military (Pol-Mil) Affairs Strategists (PAS) Officer, Regional Affairs Strategists (RAS) Officer, Foreign Area Officer (FAO), Foreign Provincial Reconstruction Team (PRT) member, attaché or security assistance officer (SCO), or in a position equivalent to one of the above having military advisory experience.
- Shall have experience working with partner nation counterparts in the theater of operations for which they are being hired.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Shall have a master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university related to International Studies of a specific country or region in the theater of operations for which they are being hired.
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for:
- Shall provide Region and Culture (general region or specifically focused) instruction and evaluations to students.
- Develop country (or sub-country) lessons and instruction.
- Shall teach subjects such as, but not limited to Interpreter Application, Counterpart Relations and Rapport, Regional/Country Orientation, Cultural Awareness, Country Overviews, Religious Familiarization, Partner Nation Social Skills, Regionally focused Public Affairs and Media Relations, Organizational Cultural Competence, etc.
- Liaison with functional community’s subject matter experts, including 423 MTS Intel Flight, Air Force Culture and Language Center (CLC), Air Force Geographic Component Commands, and other functional commands, HAF, MAJCOMs, C-NAFs, Air National Guard (ANG) country teams, other services, as well as other organizations to ensure curriculum remains relevant and current.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR