Protestant Gospel Musician (URGENTLY HIRING)
- Posted: over a month ago
Sanford Federal Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Protestant Gospel Musician
Based at: USA.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking for a successful and detail-oriented individual to join our team as ‘Protestant Gospel Musician’. The Protestant Gospel Musician should have all the relevant education and experiences to perform the duties in such an effective and efficient manner, and his/her responsibilities include the duties mentioned in this Job Description.
Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Musician must be proficient in playing a piano or keyboard with sheet music, and the ability to play-by-ear in the American Gospel style of sacred worship music preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience playing music in a church setting.
- Musician must be at least 18 years of age.
- Musician must be able to prepare for/perform appropriate music for worship services, funerals, and other special seasonal services throughout the year using sheet music and/or other provided resources.
Duties: The Candidate will undertake the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Musician must provide musical accompaniment for the musical portions of the worship services on either the keyboard or the piano.
- Musician will work with the Music/Choir Director, the vocalists, other volunteer musicians, accompanists, and/or the congregation in musical selections during rehearsals and the worship service.
- Musician will inspect musical equipment used for their performances weekly to ensure operational capability.
- Musician must adhere to computer security requirements and usage, if applicable.
- Musician must maintain professional, courteous relationship with Chaplain Service staff, other chapel community non-personal service vendors, contractors and chapel community participants.
- Musician will coordinate music selection with the service pastor when requested.
- Musician will communicate song selection to worship team members and Service Chaplain (or designee) 48 hours in advance of rehearsal.
- Rehearsals will not be canceled without coordination with the Service Chaplain (or designee).
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Sanford Federal