Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Primary Care Physician
Based at: Fayetteville Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Fayetteville, NC.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for a successful Primary Care Physician who will provide patients with high-quality treatment and diagnostic services and will be responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life.
Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- Shall be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice, and be currently certified in AHA Basic Life Support (BLS), AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalency.
- Operating Room experience with hearts, robotic, neuro and peripheral vascular in the last 90 days is required.
- Must have five (5) years of experience in the field at the minimum. VA experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Shall have a current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia).
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for,
- Meeting with patients to assess their symptoms; inquire into the nature of their illness or injury.
- Educating and informing patient of necessary treatment plan and any follow-up appointments.
- Performing clinical tests to better inform diagnosis.
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition and progress.
- Keeping accurate and detailed records that document their observations from medical exams.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR