Catholic Religious Coordinator(Part-Time)
- Posted: over a month ago
Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cybersecurity, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Sanford Federal is looking for a Catholic Religious Education Coordinator to provide Catholic RE program, in collaboration with the Catholic Priest in the Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL.
- Job Title: Catholic Religious Education Coordinator
- Location: 331 West Dr #155 Maxwell Air Force Base Montgomery, AL 36112.
- Schedule: Part-time
Requirements & Skills:
- Must Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must completed a minimum of 30 credit hours towards an undergraduate academic degree in education, childhood development, or religious studies.
- Must Have a minimum of two years’ verifiable work experience in the education/spiritual
- formation field(s).
- Enrollment and completion of a military archdiocesan-approved certification program within 12 weeks of hiring.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, and develop RE volunteers to successfully accomplish RE programs.
- Coordinate with the Maxwell Elementary and Middle Schools Facility Manager to ensure classroom space is reserved for RE.
- Coordinate and provide oversight for all daytime, evening, and Sunday morning classes.
- Ensure facility requests are submitted in a timely manner for any events in the chapel.
- Coordinate with the Catholic Priest to develop a yearly continuing RE program for preschool, elementary, first communion, confirmation, junior and high schools, singles, and adults for the Maxwell-Gunter Catholic Community.
- Submit, in writing, yearly objectives for the total RE program, and include a schedule of educational programs.
- Maintain Catholic literature on literature rack inside Grace and Faith Chapels.
- Ensure all adult workers have the prescribed installation records checks or other required security to work around children completed and on file.
- Ensure new students are contacted and welcomed to the Chapel RE programs.
- Plan and direct socials/receptions for the major sacraments, such as following Easter Vigil, Confirmation, and First Holy Communion.
- Attend monthly Catholic Advisory Council meetings, providing RE reports as directed by the Catholic Priest.
Why choose Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Sanford Federal