Sanford Federal Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Catholic Musician.
Based at: Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for an experienced Catholic Musician who shall provide instrumental music for Roman Catholic worship events at Saturday evening Masses, Sunday morning Masses and Holy Days of Obligation and other special Catholic services aswell as providing musical support and direct choir performances, rehearsals and special services such as devotions and celebrations of sacraments such as Stations of the Cross and funerals when needed.
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- Be competent in playing a wide range of Catholic music to include the traditional, contemporary, and liturgical styles.
- Be able to read and play part and harmony and have vocal abilities.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in music or a minimum of five years of experience playing piano or organ in a liturgical church or chapel setting.
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for:
- Serve as accompanist for Mass and special services under the assigned service Catholic Music Director. Coordinate with Priest.
- Assist the Catholic Music Director in planning and coordinating music for worship services in consultation with the assigned Catholic Chaplain/officiating priest.
- Be present at least 15 minutes before rehearsals and 30 minutes before Mass or other worship services that the Catholic Chaplain/officiating priest has coordinated for musical support.
- Provide accompaniment for weekly choir rehearsals, minimum one hour in length. Lead rehearsal in the event of an approved music director’s absence.
- Ensure the choir area is left clean after use by removing audio-visual equipment and restoring area to original, neutral configuration setting, when the service is the last service for the weekend.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Sanford Federal