Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Cadet Catholic Religious Education Coordinator
Based at: Colorado Sptrings, CO.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for a successful Cadet Catholic Religious Education Coordinator who will provide religious and spiritual needs of the Air Force members, other military service members, their families, and the local base community.
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- Must have at least two years of experience working with Catholic Catechists, religious education, or similar program.
- The Contractor shall have an Archdiocese of Military Service Catechist Certification or shall maintain AMS and local Diocese certification.
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for,
- Provide a verbal weekly Catholic Religious Education program status update to the Catholic Priest
- Store all Catholic Religious Education related schedules, volunteer lists, prospective speakers
- Maintain and secure a consolidated list of volunteers for all Religious Education program events and activities in the Cadet Chapel Shared Drive.
- Develop, coordinate, and distribute teaching schedules and location information with all speakers, Catechists, and volunteers.
- Schedule and maintain a list of backups for all potential speakers, Catechists, and volunteers.
- Recruit Speakers, Catechists, and Special Programs in Religious Education
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR