Acting Chief of Radiology
Sanford Federal Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Acting Chief of Radiology
Based at: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
1. Board Certified in Radiology
2. Current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia
3. ACLS, BLS
4. National Provider Identifier (NPI)
5. DEA certificate
- The Acting Chief of Radiology serves as a clinician and assists with the total care of the patient's imaging needs and makes recommendations that guide the practice to perform well in national and VISN initiatives.
- The Acting Chief of Radiology uses effective communication skills to serve as the liaison between the Imaging Service Line Leadership and Imaging contractors/personnel to ensure optimum communication of medical information regarding care for the patient.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR