VA medical center
- Posted: over a month ago
Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cybersecurity, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Sanford Federal. Is looking to hire housekeeping services personnel to provide Hospital Housekeeping Service for the Veterans Affairs (VA), Midwest Health Care (VISN 23). Sanitize and clean environments at the VA. Duties include maintaining and performing up-scaled janitorial operations due to COVID-19.
- Job Title:Housekeeper/ Janitor
- Location: Fargo VA Medical Center, Fargo, ND 58102
- Schedule: Monday through Friday / Morning & Night shifts
- Type: Full-Time
- Have existing cleaning experiences. 7
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have high standards of cleanliness.
- Duties include but are not limited to, cleaning restrooms, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Trash Removal: The employee shall pick up and empty all trash or waste receptacles. Regulated Medical Waste (RMW) 'Red Bag' Bio-hazardous: All receptacles lined.
- Recyclables: The employee shall pick up and empty all recycled collection receptacles and deposit them at established holding sites.
Why choose Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Sanford Federal Inc
HealthcareView all jobs at Sanford Federal Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?