Security Guard Supervisor
Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
- Location: The Albany Field Office (AFO) Reservation, 1 Bond Street, Troy, New York
Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking to hire supervisor to provide supervision Services for the security guards in Albany Field Office (AFO) Reservation.
To be eligible to perform under this contract each contract employee must meet the following age, education/experience, medical and security requirements:
- Age: All contract employees shall be minimum of twenty-one years of age (age requirement may be waived by the Contracting Officer for veterans of military service and for active-duty military personnel).
- Education/Experience: Contract guards must possess a high school diploma or equivalency and have two (2) years of experience demonstrating they have the following abilities:
- The ability to fluently speak and converse in the English language, understand and apply rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training materials.
- The ability to read the English language, understand and apply rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training materials.
- The ability to construct and write clear, concise, accurate and detailed reports in the English language
- Physically capable of performing the tasks required under this specification.
Requirements and duties:
The supervisor shall conduct random unannounced site visits no less than twice monthly to review the performance of the guards assigned to this contract to ensure compliance with contract requirements. The local supervisor shall submit a report of findings to the Chief, Albany Field Office within two days of the unannounced visit noting any observations, deficiencies and proposed corrective actions. The local supervisor shall have authority to assign alternate guards in the case of unscheduled absences of scheduled contract guards, to take appropriate immediate action if assigned guards are unable to complete their tours, and to implement immediate corrective actions for contract deficiencies.
Level of Supervision:
As a minimum, the Contractor shall provide a level of supervision necessary to ensure contract guards:
- Are properly trained to perform all duties specified and meet the minimum qualifications of personnel included in this specification.
- Are properly uniformed and present a neat appearance.
- Possess all necessary permits, authority, and licenses.
- Are physically qualified to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Fully understand their responsibilities and all contract requirements; and carry out their duties.
Why Sanford Federal? You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
Sanford Federal IncTroy, NY
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.