Board Certified/Plastic Surgery Physician
Sanford Federal Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government.
Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
- Position: Plastic Surgery Physician
- Type: On-Call
- Schedule: on-call Monday through Thursday from 17:00 to 08:00 and Friday through Monday from 08:00 to 17:00. As needed, the physician shall provide services from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00.
- Location:Veteran Affairs Portland Health Care System Portland, OR
Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking to hire a Board Certified /Board Eligible Plastic Surgery Physician to preform Plastic Surgery Services on site at the Veteran Affairs Portland Health Care System (VAPORHCS)
- A current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia when services are performed onsite on VA property.
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalency.
- Technical proficiency in the skills necessary to fulfill the government's requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI): NPI is a standard, unique 10-digit numeric identifier required by HIPAA.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)/ Certified Education Unit (CEU) Requirements: Physicians registered or certified by national/medical associations shall continue to meet the minimum standards for CME to remain current.
- Required Training: Mandatory training for transient clinical staff, moderate sedation in-service training, blood administration, government ethics, prevention of workplace harassment/No Fear Act, ACLS/BLS, and Electronic Health Record/Vista Imaging.
Why choose Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal, Inc. is an equal opportunity to employ and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.