Al Catholic Religious Coordinator
FAR Group, Inc. headquartered in Stafford, VA, is a premier, Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cybersecurity, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
FAR Group is looking to hire a Catholic Religious Coordinator who will be Responsible for leading, maintaining, budgeting, planning, coordinating, advertising, and monitoring the Catholic RE program, in collaboration with the Catholic Priest in Maxwell Air Force Base Alabama, Maxwell, Alabama.
- Job Title: Al Catholic Religious Coordinator.
- Location: 42D Air Base Wing (AETC) Maxwell Air Force Base Alabama.
Requirements & Skills:
- Must Successfully completed a minimum of 30 credit hours towards an undergraduate academic degree in education, childhood development, or religious studies.
- Have a minimum of two years' verifiable work experience in the education/spiritual formation field(s).
- Enrollment and completion of a military archdiocesan-approved certification program within 12 weeks of hiring.
- Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be active or willing to be active in the Maxwell Catholic Chapel Program, become visibly known within the Catholic chapel by attending worship services and programs.
- Coordinate the schedule with the Catholic Priest and ensure he can make contact during normal duty hours.
- Recruit, train, and develop RE volunteers to successfully accomplish RE programs such as Vacation Bible School (VBS), etc. under the direction of the Catholic Priest.
- Coordinate with the Catholic Priest to develop a yearly continuing RE program for preschool, elementary, first communion, confirmation, junior and high schools, singles, and adults for the Maxwell-Gunter Catholic Community
- Submit, in writing, yearly objectives for the total RE program, and include a schedule of educational programs.
- Maintain inventory of approved Catholic RE curriculum, as well as order new required curriculum when necessary.
- Maintain Catholic literature on literature rack inside Grace and Faith Chapels.
- Submit all RE fund/purchase requests to the Catholic Priest. The requests should be submitted at least six (6) days in advance for purchasing RE items.
- Ensure all adult workers (18 years or older) have the prescribed installation records checks or other required security to work around children completed and on file.
- In the event of absence, the RE Coordinator will arrange for a substitute who must be approved by the Catholic Priest or program sponsoring chaplain.
- Maintain updated records for all RE program participants including name, address, phone number, age (exclude adults), marital status/single parent, and any special needs for each group. Inform the Catholic Priest about students with special needs, which might require his personal contact/visit.
- Plan and direct socials/receptions for the major sacraments, such as following Easter Vigil, Confirmation, and First Holy Communion.
- Arrange and coordinate all matters regarding visits of bishops, particularly for Confirmation.
Why choose FAR Group?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
FAR Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Sanford Federal IncRockville, MD
FoodView All Sanford Federal Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.