Sanesco International Inc. Arden, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Without the strength of our accounting team, we wouldn’t be able to offer the industry-leading service we’re known for. We’re seeking an experienced accountant to oversee this team in the role of controller. The ideal candidate will have proven industry experience as an accountant, preferably in a senior role. As a strong communicator and skilled financial analyst, you will make it your mission to streamline our budgeting, payroll, and financial reporting processes. You will produce thorough financial-status reports for senior management to help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth.
Objectives of this Role
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points
- Guide financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures to current economic landscape
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines
- Achieve budgeting goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective action
- Maximize payroll efficiency through innovative process development
- Help develop and support short and long-term operational strategies
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements as well as the requirements of private contributions, loans, and government contracts
- Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures
- Establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, upholding federal, state, and local legal standards by remaining knowledgeable about existing, new, and future legislation
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow
- Oversee and support accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field
- 10+ years proven accounting experience
- Professional accounting certification, including CMA, CGA, or CA
- Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (GAAP)
- Strong understanding of economic and banking processes
- 10+ years of experience as a senior-level accounting or finance manager
- Strong working knowledge of detailed financial data analysis
- Proven payroll experience, with a focus on streamlining accounting processes
- Exemplary history of financial project management
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations and reporting
- CPA highly preferred
- Experience in a healthcare industry or clinical laboratory preferred
Sanesco provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Sanesco International Inc.Why Work Here?
Safe working environment with a great culture at a family-owned company.
About Sanesco / Community Lab: Sanesco provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
2 Trident DriveArden, NC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Sanesco International Inc.