Dynamic Baltimore PR firm, representing major national accounts, seeking senior account executive with strong account management and media relations skills. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of public relations agency or corporate experience. Job will entail some travel, daily team oversight and client contact. We are a team of seasoned professionals seeking a colleague with strong writing and verbal skills and well-established relationships with national media.
Self-starter with proven excellent project management and planning skills; well-developed media relations experience and a record of achievement in placements; strong verbal and written communication skills; detail oriented multi-tasker focused on results.
- Reaching out to national and local media: overseeing and executing development of targeted press lists, direct media outreach and media follow up. Familiar with media databases and monitoring services.
- Managing all phases of projects and programs including development of strategic plans.
- Maintaining production / troubleshooting / ensuring deadlines are met.
- Participating in client meetings and presentations.
- Producing client memos, reports and press kit materials accurately and on-time.