- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: FP&A Analyst
Schedule: Full Time | Monday to Friday
Compensation: $68,000-72,000 Annual Salary (based on candidate experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision | Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Program with up to a 5% Match
- 4 weeks paid days off per calendar year (combination of PTO and Paid Floating Holidays)
- A collaborative and supportive community of team members
- A company culture that prioritizes diversity, inclusion and equity for clients and staff
- Personal and Professional growth opportunities
Job/Position Overview: Provides comprehensive financial analysis and recommendations on a routine and ad hoc basis for organizational, facility, departmental, and project specific business decisions. Utilizes database querying capabilities to extract data from financial and clinical systems in order to conduct detailed financial analysis using various decision support tools. Presents observations, trends and conclusions to a wide range of clinical, business and management audiences.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- ALL STAFF ARE REQUIRED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19
- Ensure appropriate financial and KPIs are identified, measured, and reported.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variances to financial targets and metrics against actual results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide timely monthly and quarterly analytical reporting and financial insights to assigned business and finance leaders.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reporting for business and executive leadership.
- Provides market and financial analysis for enhancing strategic growth, measures profitability to identify opportunities for margin improvement, and evaluates the financial performance of new and existing programs and services.
- Analyzes financial statements, key financial indicators, productivity benchmarks, and utilizes cost accounting data
- Assists in the creation of the operating and capital budgets.
- Works with business leaders across the organization to guide key business decisions with analytical outputs that will allow for informed decision making.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Support and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Contribute to a high-performing culture, focused on partnering with internal clients as we inspire and empower change
- Adhere to departmental policy and procedure
- Works closely with all members of team to ensure positive working relationships
- Must have the ability to express ideas clearly, concisely, convincingly, and effectively when addressing an audience
- To consistently exercise good judgment and adequate emotional stability in evaluating situations and making decisions despite the pressures of deadlines or the occurrence of unexpected stressful events
- Participate on committees and in professional meetings as necessary for the functions of the department
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field required, Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of decision support, cost accounting, or finance/accounting experience required, experience in behavioral healthcare preferred
- Requires an analytical mind, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, inquisitive questioning, and ability to integrate data from multiple sources
- Proficient understanding of generally accepted accounting principles required
- Intermediate proficiency in computer software applications (i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel) and database applications required
Training & Experience:
- Ability to function independently and in a team
- Flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization and time-management
- High level of comfort with technology systems
- Experience with Salesforce, Electronic Medical Records systems, and business intelligent tools including Looker, PowerBI, and Tableau is preferred but not required
Sandstone Care is a teen and young adult behavioral health treatment program offering a full continuum of care. We deliver care through an innovative treatment approach which addresses not only mental health concerns, but also supports the entire ecosystem including treating the broader family system, providing academic & vocational support, and helping clients build new, healthy communities to support their longer term recovery.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Sandstone Care