Sandpiper Hospitality Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Houseperson (H) is responsible for light maintenance and housekeeping work including room preparation after a guest
moves out according to Company Brand Standards, and general and preventive upkeep of the facility both inside and out.
On-Call: When responding to emergencies, the HM will clock in/out and all time is considered working time.
Essential Job Functions:
· All light and preventive maintenance of the facility interior and exterior such as:
· Shampooing carpet
· Light electrical (changing an outlet, wall switch or light bulbs)
· Light plumbing (plunging or snaking of toilets, unclogging sinks, etc.)
· Studio preventive maintenance programs (painting, caulking, identify pest issues, janitorial work)
· Parking lot upkeep
· Maintaining and cleaning public spaces
· Executing the Quarterly Preventative Maintenance to upkeep of the facility both inside and out
· Complete the guest room prep process according to brand standards
· Inspect the guest rooms for any pest, maintenance issues and address
· Removes all trash and completes stain treatment of soiled linens before removing from the guest room
· Stages the guest room furniture, equipment and in room supplies to drive detailed efficiency with the cleaning of the room
· Clean all daily assigned public areas according to brand standards
· Laundry Duties: sorting, washing, drying, and folding of company linen and terry as well as general cleaning/maintenance of the House and Commercial Laundry facilities.
· Cross-train on the duties of the Move-Out Attendant, Stay-Over Attendant, and perform those duties as requested by supervision.
· All other duties as assigned by supervision.
If you know someone who may be interested; tell them about it, SPREAD THE NEWS!
E.O.E. M/F/D/V DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Sandpiper HospitalityWhy Work Here?
Sandpiper is 100% dedicated to our associate’s growth and professional development.
Sandpiper Hospitality grew from our apartment business and an appreciation for the fact that there was a large, untapped market composed of people who needed a place to stay for a week to six months or more. While the nightly stay hotel market works well for travelers with short term stay needs and the apartment market is very efficient for stays of six months to a year or longer, there really had not been affordable lodging for those that fall in the middle. The Extended Stay concept appealed to us because of this large unmet demand and due to the superior value it offers to those customers.
8840 Wadford DriveRaleigh, NC