The housekeeper is responsible for cleaning assigned areas according to company standards to ensure a clean environment for guest and fellow staff members.
- Cleans hotel areas including, but not limited to, guestrooms, lobby, corridors, elevators, laundry facility, house laundry, stairways, exterior, etc. according to company standards and within required time frames
- Replenishes supplies such as bathroom necessities, drinking glasses, linen and terry, etc. in various areas such as guest rooms and restrooms
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area
- Stocks, organizes, and maintains housekeeping carts and equipment
- Always greets guests in a warm, friendly manner
- Strictly adheres to safety & security policies to ensure personal safety, safety of the guest and their belongings, and company property
- Use all materials, chemicals, and tools safely to avoid injury, waste, unnecessary damage, or accidents
- House Laundry: sorting, washing, drying, folding, and storing company linen and terry
- Cleaning & organizing of the House and Commercial Laundry areas
- All other duties as assigned by supervision
If you know someone who may be interested, tell them about it. SPREAD THE NEWS!
Sandpiper Hospitality, LLC and all affiliated organizations are Drug Free Workplaces
Why Work Here?Sandpiper Hospitality grew from our apartment business and an appreciation for the fact that there was a large, untapped market composed of people who needed a place to stay for a week to six months or more. While the nightly stay hotel market works well for travelers with short term stay needs and the apartment market is very efficient for stays of six months to a year or longer, there really had not been affordable lodging for those that fall in the middle. The Extended Stay concept appealed to us because of this large unmet demand and due to the superior value it offers to those customers.
Sandpiper is 100% dedicated to our associate’s growth and professional development.