JOIN OUR TEAM - MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES.
We, Sandler Training, Miami, are seeking a dynamic Sales and Business Development Associate to join our growing team! If you believe that now is the time to develop your Sales, and Sales Management skills and experience, this could be the exact opportunity you have been looking for.
To be on our team requires discipline, intelligence, and a desire to provide the best for you and those you care about.
Since our clients engage Sandler Training to develop a best-in-class sales force, we can only take “A” players on our team. If you make the team, our team members routinely earn $150k+ with no ceiling on their income, and never miss out on creating their own flexible schedule and enjoying life.
Ask yourself these questions; if they fit you, and you answer 'yes', maybe it's time to take the next step:
- Do I have a passion for sales?
- Do I love to train and help people make a difference in their lives?
- Have I finally decided that the corporate rat race is not appealing to me?
- Do I want to better control my future?
- Do I better want to control my income?
- Do I want to spend more time with family and friends?
The ideal candidate will have had real, specific, and measurable success in the following areas...
- Public speaking and making presentations
- Being a top performer
- Passion in sales and customer service
- Passionate about personal development and ongoing learning
- A willingness to win
- The discipline to succeed
- Strong negotiation skills
- Success in selling high-ticket conceptual services to presidents, owners and senior leaders of small and medium sized companies in a short sales cycle
- Business degree
- Ability to work without supervision (after training period)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish and English to a very high level of skill and business proficiency
- The drive and ambition to succeed
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
Our new Sales Associate will be prospecting companies and individuals of small to medium sized companies in the Miami area. We're looking for a motivated, self-starter with a can-do attitude.
A qualified person would have a confident outlook on sales… “I know I’m good, I’ve proven it by always being a top producer (fact, not opinion), I have worked in a corporate setting that gave me good experience, but all I need now is a place where I can do what I’m good at - sales - and I want to take complete control of my career, my time, my income, and do something I could wake up excited about each day knowing I have greatness within me.”
The position is based in our Miami training centre, and requires little overnight travel.
Sandler Training is a global leader in training and professional development with over 250 offices in 30 different countries.
We're authors of many best-selling books and field-tested curriculum that provides leadership, management, sales, and sales management training / consulting to help individuals and companies achieve greater levels of personal and professional success. We've trained thousands of business professionals using a blend of personal experience and proven sales training techniques.
Our broad client base includes individuals, entrepreneurs and companies of all sizes in over 200 different industries and professions.
Think you’re a fit? If so, we'd love to hear from you.