Sandler Partners, one of the largest master agencies in the telecommunications brokerage and consulting industry, is seeking an Events Marketing Manager to join our team. We are a dynamic, high growth Company who has been consistently included on the annual Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies for each of the last several years.
The Events Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing Sandler Partners’ marketing events which includes planning, developing, executing and measuring results associated with a wide variety of major and micro events conducted throughout the year.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop event strategy, objectives and target audience. Collaborate closely with senior management and internal and external resources to ensure alignment and delivery of event objectives.
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day pre- and post-planning and execution activities associated with successful delivery and attendance at Sandler events, which includes 3 major company summits, as well as micro-events, industry events, and holiday parties.
- Build, manage and execute all details associated with event delivery including budget, RFPs, sourcing and negotiating locations, vendor contracting, target attendees, invitations, planning, registration, on-site execution, follow up, measuring feedback, analyzing, tracking and reporting on event ROI.
- Identify and manage event resources including ensuring internal and external support resources are identified, sourced and managed.
- Collaborate across departments to identify and coordinate meeting design, agenda development, event communications, sponsorship, attendee list management and marketing.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure event communications, displays, collateral, topics, speakers, etc. are identified, selected and that they accurately represent the Sandler Partners’ brand.
- Partner with the content team to develop strategies to promote events and tradeshows.
- Responsible for selecting, sourcing, ordering and tracking all event inventory to include collateral, giveaways, signage, name tags and other related materials.
- Provide consistent and clear communications of events program details to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of event invitation and response tracking systems.
- Work as a shared resource to the Sales team and other departments in support of their event needs.
- Develop procedures for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of processes associated with event management. Find innovative ways to increase the effectiveness of marketing events.
- Plan, coordinate and execute additional ancillary events as they arise.
- Other related projects and duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in marketing and communications preferred.
- At least 5+ years working experience in a marketing/corporate events role strongly preferred.
- A successful track record of organizing attendance at trade shows and or other major events proving ROI through event marketing strategies and tactics.
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, with an ability to prioritize, manage resources, budget, and onsite personnel. Demonstrated proficiency at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office Suite and other Windows-based or Mac computer applications. Proficiency in CRM systems helpful.
- Proficient in event app, event registration software and marketing automation tools desirable as is working knowledge of registration platforms.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to productively work with many types of people, including difficult personalities and individuals with varying business experience and backgrounds.
- Must be able to keep calm and perform in high-pressure atmosphere.
- Must be motivated by working in a high-energy sales environment with the ability to do independent as well as team planning and goal setting.
- Must have a high level of integrity and discretion with an ability to responsibly handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Capable of standing comfortably for up to up to 8 hours a day, working long hours and traveling up to 50% of the time.
This is an exempt position.
Sandler Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.