Customer Support Specialist- Currency
- Posted: 25 days ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Currency enables you to extend quick, secure, point-of-sale financing for big-ticket assets at low fixed rates with little or no money down. For sellers, there is no charge for using Currency. For buyers, Currency offers fast, competitive financing. As a Customer Service Representative at Currency, your primary responsibility will be to provide customer service and training to customers involved with Currency and related products. Various day and evening shifts available. Apply to learn more!
Experience a team-oriented and transparent culture where you work with a shared purpose of helping others by fulfilling Currency’s mission to provide a one-of-a-kind, world-class transaction enablement platform, allowing buyers, sellers, and lenders to come together to transact seamlessly.
Now offering a 4.5 day workweek!
The CSR will engage customers and build sustainable relationships by effectively assessing inquiries and opportunities for the customer while keeping the customer relationship at the core of every decision and behavior.
Manage inquiries and requests from customers, which includes:
• Meeting and exceeding established individual and department quantitative targets and metrics
• Utilize CRM software to document, manage and track client support and vehicle transactions
• Collaborate with team members from across the organization to drive all client deliverables
• Recommend improved processes to fulfill the goals of the Customer Service team
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, ability to focus on accuracy and prioritization
• Proactive learner who assimilates new information quickly, welcomes feedback and applies knowledge to practical use on the job
• Outstanding customer service abilities to include professional phone manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to effectively communicate with a wide range of customer contacts and colleagues
• High energy, as well as a pleasant and professional demeanor
• Ability to work as part of a team while accomplishing departmental and company goals
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
Sandhills Global, Inc.
8930 E. Raintree Dr. ScottsdaleScottsdale, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Sandhills Global, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?