Customer Support Specialist- Currency
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Currency enables you to extend quick, secure, point-of-sale financing for big-ticket assets at low fixed rates with little or no money down. For sellers, there is no charge for using Currency. For buyers, Currency offers fast, competitive financing. As a Customer Service Representative at Currency, your primary responsibility will be to provide customer service and training to customers involved with Currency and related products.
Experience a team-oriented and transparent culture where you work with a shared purpose of helping others by fulfilling Currency’s mission to provide a one-of-a-kind, world-class transaction enablement platform, allowing buyers, sellers, and lenders to come together to transact seamlessly.
The CSR will engage customers and build sustainable relationships by effectively assessing inquiries and opportunities for the customer while keeping the customer relationship at the core of every decision and behavior.
Manage inquiries and requests from customers, which includes:
● Meeting and exceeding established individual and department quantitative targets and metrics
● Utilize CRM software to document, manage and track client support and vehicle transactions
● Collaborate with team members from across the organization to drive all client deliverables
● Recommend improved processes to fulfill the goals of the Customer Service team
● Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, ability to focus on accuracy and prioritization
● Proactive learner who assimilates new information quickly, welcomes feedback and applies knowledge to practical use on the job
● Outstanding customer service abilities to include professional phone manner
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to effectively communicate with a wide range of customer contacts and colleagues
● High energy, as well as a pleasant and professional demeanor
● Ability to work as part of a team while accomplishing departmental and company goals
● Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
Various day and evening shifts available. Apply to learn more!
Sandhills Global, Inc.Why Work Here?
Join us at Sandhills Global, Inc. - We are a stable, proven company with a highly successful product continuing to grow!
Founded in 1978, Sandhills Global, Inc. serves the trucking, agriculture, construction, heavy machinery, aviation, and technology industries with a diverse range of products and services from well-established trade publications and websites to hosted technology services customized to meet the evolving needs of our customers. Headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, Sandhills’ facilities include an on-site printing press, bindery, and state-of-the-art data center (as well as a geographically disparate redundant data center in Scottsdale, Arizona). Twenty international office locations are backed by decades of experience and the continuous investment in the most cutting-edge technologies, making Sandhills Global, Inc. a global leader in the respective industries it serves.
8920 E. Raintree Dr. ScottsdaleScottsdale, AZ