Director, Project Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Sandata Technologies: Sandata Technologies is the leading supplier of software technology solutions serving home care and I/DD agencies, managed care organizations, and state payer programs throughout the United States. The Sandata solution has been implemented by 15,000 Provider Agencies, 19 State Payers, and 50 MCO Payers to ensure their compliance with changes in regulatory/compliance requirements and ongoing complexities. We make it easier for these organizations to work together and to manage their businesses while also getting paid as quickly as possible.
Why work here: At Sandata, we are committed to creating a real and measurable Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiative. We will create a work culture where we are curious, celebrate, respect, and appreciate our unique diverse stories, and how we've come to where we are. We will do everything possible so that people know that we care about them as an individual and work to build equity in our people, systems, and processes. We are continuing to grow our efforts, and we will grow further together.
The Director, Project Management is a leader responsible for managing the portfolio of sales driven software engineering projects toward quality fulfillment of client solution requirements within budget and schedule.
In a matrixed fashion, the Director will oversee, facilitate, track and provide executive level communication of status for end-to-end project execution and delivery from inception thru post-deployment support, ensuring that our projects are tightly planned and agile in execution.
The Director will also act as a coach to help Implementation and Product teams inspect and adapt their requirements definition, acceptance criteria, continuous integration, velocity, defect management, release management, and deployment processes.
What you will do:
· Implements standards, processes & practices, project status reporting and resource management methodologies that ensures projects are delivered within expectations, on schedule and on budget
· Owns overall project intake and demand management, status communications, timeline reporting, dependency management, escalates risks, manages the issue resolution process and contributes to the development of the overall functional product road map.
· Development of the integrated master project plan including all interdependencies and overseeing the day-to-day activities for proper deliverable tracking and reporting
· Collaborate with team to refine existing methodologies, and develop enhancements and changes that result in efficient, repeatable delivery
· Manage demand by working closely with all stakeholders to prioritize projects based on business needs and resource capacity while providing options for achieving results via scope, schedule and/or resource adjustment
· Drive a continuous improvement culture/mindset with respect to project delivery and leadership demonstrated through the utilization and reporting of project metrics and KPIs
· Collaborate with teams to develop and communicate release scope and schedules
· Drive adoption of, and coach teams in, the implementation of best practices across both waterfall and agile methods, deviating from "the book" where appropriate
What you bring:
·5+ years Directing Software Implementation Projects
· 5+ years' experience managing agile delivery teams
· Expertise in Agile, Scrum, Waterfall (and Hybrid) practices
· Team management in a continuous integration / delivery environment
· Ability to work across all levels of the organizations and within matrixed environments.
· An effective and persuasive communicator (written, verbal, presentation, e-mail, etc.), skilled in leading meetings and presentations at middle and executive management levels
· Highly skilled in change, defect, scope, schedule, resource, risk, issue and release mgmt
· Demonstrated leadership and team building skills in a demanding work environment
· Experience managing change and demonstrated flexibility in a high-growth environment
· Highly collaborative and comfortable with both high-level planning and tactical execution in a fast-paced environment where information, resources, and priorities can change quickly and where information must be readily digested and decisions made expeditiously
· Strong hands-on proficiency with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office and Project
Nice to Have / Highly Desired
· PMP or Scrum Master Certification
· Knowledge of Medicaid, Payer, I/DD, Provider, MCO, Home Health Care industry experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for health and dependent care
- Health Savings Account
- BenefitsVIP/Health Advocate
- Company paid Life insurance and STD
- 401(k) Plan
- Maternity Leave
- Parental Leave
- Aflac STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital, and Accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement & paid certification programs
- In-house product training programs
- Catalog of training courses for skills development
- Career Pathing for every department
- Employee Resource Groups (BIPOC, LGBTQ, Women, Military Veterans)
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid lunch break
- Employee discounts and company perks
- Casual work environment
- Remote work
- Frequent employee events and fun social clubs
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
Sandata Technologies LLC
AddressAvondale Estates, GA
TechnologyView all jobs at Sandata Technologies LLC