ACCOUNTING MANAGER JOB SUMMARY
The Accounting Manager contributes to Sanctuary success by assisting in directing the financial activities of the resort, safeguard assets, and prepare all financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. The Accounting Manager will serve as financial advisor to resort management and ownership.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance (FT)
- Paid Time Off, Vacation pay, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K
- Free employee meals, free/discounted hotel rooms
ACCOUNTING MANAGER JOB FUNCTIONS
- The Accounting Manager will support the Director of Finance in directing budget and cost controls, performing financial analysis and accounting procedures.
- Directly supervise Accounting staff and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization policies and applicable law.
- Prepare and process biweekly payroll; review bi-weekly payroll reports. Prepare and audit all information for payroll checks including checks for involuntary terminations and adjustment checks.
- Communicate with a variety of internal and external parties and vendors.
- In collaboration with Human Resources, ensure and maintain accurate rates of pay in ADP.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENT
- The Accounting Manager must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of accounting operations.
- Must have excellent verbal and non-verbal professional communication skills.
- Intermediate mathematical skills.
- Excellent customer service experience and presentation.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills; detail oriented.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- File monthly Arizona Department of Revenue sales tax returns.
- Complete annual 8027 tax return.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
High School Diploma/G.E.D. Equivalent
Four-year bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Business, Hospitality or related fields.
Related Work Experience
Four to six years of relevant experience preferred. Resort experience a plus.
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Familiar with P.M.S. and P.O.S. operations. Knowledge of Opera, Micros 3700, Microsoft Exchange, and various Microsoft operating systems is highly recommended.
Sanctuary on Camelba
5700 E McDonald DrParadise Valley, AZ
Finance and InsuranceView All Sanctuary on Camelba Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.