Cannabis Marketing Manager at Sanctuary Littleton
Sanctuary Medicinals located in Littleton, MA is looking for an experienced, creative and driven Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics that drive growth, improve brand recognition, and increase customer engagement.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for designing, executing, and evaluating marketing programs to reach consumers and drive sales. You’ll work closely with the leadership team and sales team to develop and execute on marketing plans that align with our overall business objectives.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan that includes digital advertising, social media, email marketing, promotions, event management, and print advertising.Explore partnerships that generate foot traffic.
- Build and manage relationships with external vendors and partners, including advertising agencies, graphic designers, printers, and event planners.
- Conduct market research to understand consumer behavior, preferences, and trends in the cannabis industry.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of industry regulations and laws as it pertains to marketing and advertising in the cannabis industry.
- Identify and prioritize target markets and develop campaigns that resonate with each segment.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Manage 3rd party marketing platforms.
- Manage the creation and production of merchandise, marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials.
- Design and execute content, events, product launches, and experiential marketing initiatives that generate buzz and drive traffic to our retail locations.
- Work with retail management to ensure consistency in brand messaging and visuals across all channels.
- Analyze marketing campaign data and report on ROI, effectiveness, and impact.
- Continuously iterate and optimize marketing campaigns based on data analysis and insights.
- Willingness to travel in and out of state as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in consumer marketing, preferably in a regulated industry.
- Expertise in digital marketing, social media, email marketing, and event planning.
- Experience owning marketing efforts tied to revenue goals
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team of internal and external resources.
- Project management experience required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to think creatively, analytically, and strategically.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Passion for the cannabis industry and knowledge of its trends, products, and consumers.
- Familiarity with Massachusetts cannabis regulations and laws.
Sanctuary is an equal opportunity employer.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays and Saturdays. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Sanctuary Medicinals: We are looking for motivated candidates to join our team at Sanctuary Medicinals! Please apply below. Learn more about us at www.sanctuarymed.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Sanctuary LittletonLittleton, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.