South Florida District Manager at Sanctuary FL West Palm Beach (Okeechobee)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sanctuary Medicinals in West Palm Beach, FL is looking for one South Florida District Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and engaged.
District Managers (DM) are responsible for managing a set number of stores within a geographical district. They are responsible for setting goals, such as sales estimates and revenue projections, ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each store, managing a district-wide budget and ensuring that each store operates within the budget, among other duties. The most essential skill and duty of any District Manager at Sanctuary is to ensure each MMTC provides an environment that delights not only the patient, but also the team they lead. District Managers will oversee the hiring, development, and termination of location managers, requiring bold global decision-making and leadership skills.
District Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, developing, and terminating MMTC managers - GMs, AGMs and MODs.
- Ensuring operational excellence in each location within their district.
- Ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each location.
- Setting district-wide goals such as sales estimates and revenue projections.
- Ensuring that the MMTCs under their supervision adhere to company and industry compliance and regulations.
- Ensuring that all locations meet company and industry safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing a district budget and ensuring that each MMTC operates within that budget.
- Monitoring each locations P&L reports, managing payroll and overhead costs.
- Addressing operational problems that arise.
- Acting as a liaison between the retail staff and corporate partners.
- Ensuring that customer service levels are consistent across locations.
- Making recommendations to senior management.
District Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) from a four-year college / university; and 5-7 years of Multi-unit Management experience, leading in a high-volume retail sales environments or equivalent combination of education.
- Quantitative aptitude and experience managing budgets and leading teams of professionals.
- Leadership and decision-making ability.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass all required background and fingerprint checks.
We are looking forward to reading your application!
Sanctuary FL West Palm Beach (Okeechobee)
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
Get fresh Sanctuary Group jobs daily straight to your inbox!