• Cleaning & maintaining tanks that house our live animals.
• Monitoring the health of all live animals on premises.
• Water testing and maintaining specified water parameters.
• Treatment & prevention of fish/coral disease/parasites.
• Bachelors Degree in Marine Biology, related field. Or 5+ years of successful reefkeeping.
• Experience and knowledge of marine fish, and invertebrates.
• Basic knowledge of disease recognition & aquarium husbandry.
• The ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds plus and to stand on feet or sit for long periods of time.
• Good communications skills is a must.
This is a full-time hourly position that can include weekends. All applicants will be subject to a background check.