Come grow with us! Are you ready to make a difference?
We are looking for a skilled, resourceful, and collaborative administrative team member to help keep our 60-person office running smoothly, while supporting the project requirements of our technical and corporate professional staff.
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with a team of two other support staff members on a wide variety of general office tasks, technical support functions, and projects. This is a fast-paced and dynamic position, with opportunities to be challenged, contribute to project outcomes, and grow professionally.
Create opportunity! Do you thrive with a range of interesting assignments?
Essential Functions – What You Will Do
- Finalize technical reports and produce other client deliverables.
- Assist with data entry of environmental logs and tables.
- Support office purchasing, shipping, client meetings, and other front-office responsibilities.
- Manage company records and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate special projects for the office manager or other management team members.
- Complete other general office tasks to promote a productive, efficient, and safe work environment.
Deliver value! Do you strive for excellence and like to help others succeed?
Competencies – What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience in a professional office setting.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of software; aptitude to learn new software and functions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills combined with the flexibility to work with shifting priorities.
- Client-service orientation with the ability to anticipate needs and deliver to meet expectations.
- Possess initiative and curiosity to figure things out, while asking for help when needed.
- Work well as a team member, with a collaborative communication style.
Reach your potential! Are you passionate about your work and open to possibilities?
Position Type – What You Should Know
- Full-time position
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Located in Concord, NH
- Some local travel within the Concord area may be required
- Competitive hourly wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
At the end of the day, it’s all about the experience. Let your journey begin here.
We invite you to submit an application with resume and cover letter, telling us why you’d be a great fit for our team.
Sanborn Head is an engineering and technical consulting firm serving a broad array of private, public and institutional clients in the development, energy, industrial, and solid waste markets. Our multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists specializes in integrating our core expertise in earth, energy, and environment to deliver innovative, yet practical solutions to our clients.
Candidates are required to possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
Sanborn Head is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran or marital status.