Sanabria & Associates, PLLC Silver Spring, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is a rapidly growing law firm with offices in Downtown Silver Spring, Baltimore, Virginia, Washington D.C., Langley Park, and Doral, FL. We are searching for an Immigration Paralegal for our DMV Practice Group.
- Submit resume
- Start Date: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and sending USCIS forms (family-based petitions, naturalization, and citizenship, non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions, etc.)
- Preparing removal defense filings such as asylum and cancellation of removal.
- Preparing and submitting court filings for Immigration Court (motions and supplementals)
- Preparing and submitting court filings for State Court (Juvenile Visa/Special Immigration Juvenile Status)
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Familiarity with the Immigration Court and USCIS procedures
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience using INSZoom software is a bonus!
- Immigration Paralegal: 2-3 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Spanish (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is a rapidly growing law firm with offices in Downtown Silver Spring, Baltimore, Virginia, Washington D.C., Langley Park, and Doral, FL.
8630 Fenton St Ste 1104 Silver Spring MD 20910Silver Spring, MD