Essential Experience & Skills
- In-depth knowledge of cannabis products preferred
- Have a basic knowledge of cannabis products, and their various medicinal benefits, with an eagerness to continually learn more and a desire to become an expert in the field
- Ability to engage customers and provide excellent customer service
- Reliability and flexibility of schedule a must
- Sound knowledge of cannabis strains and their medicinal benefits.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Educating customers about a variety of cannabis products, including flower, edibles, and concentrates
- Acting as the face of the dispensary, greeting customers
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Processing customers' payments using the dispensary's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
- Maintain proper cash handling procedure at all times
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked.
- Correctly weighing, packaging, and labeling cannabis products as required.
- A caring, considerate and enthusiastic attitude for the cannabis industry is a must.
- Bi Weekly Pay.
- Work Includes; Weekends, Weekdays, Holidays
- Job Type: Part Time
- Must Be Able To Pass A Background Check