We are a custom detail orientated sign company which specializes in unique sign fabrication, printing and installation of high quality signage and graphics. We are looking for a reasonable, motivated, hard working, creative person to run the print production department.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience working in Large Format printing, vehicle wraps, direct to substrate production within the sign industry. You must be detail orientated and be able to multi-task. Our clients and projects are exciting, yet very demanding.
- Manage a wide variety of custom manufactured digital print projects
- Understanding of finishing techniques, including complex manufacturing and custom assembly with multiple layers.
- Color calibration on various substrates within many programs.
- Knowledge of a UV print devices, and understanding a wide variety of substrates is critical.
- Experience working with OCE Flat Bed Printer, Roland XC540 and OKI M-64 printers.
- Excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to consult with employees on various projects demonstrated ability to direct projects through to completion while ensuring quality standards and efficient processes are utilized at all times.
- Detail oriented and excels in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to consistently manage to deadlines and schedule projects for on time completion through multiple departments.
- Ability to multi-task within several programs and on several different jobs at once.
- Ability to work independently in order to achieve daily and weekly tasks
- Critical thinking and a detailed understanding of our capabilities are a must.
- Demonstrated background in a print production environment
- Team Management experience in a complex digital manufacturing environment with several designers using CMR
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings and architectural plans.