The San Mateo Medical Center is seeking qualified candidates for the Clinical Services Manager - Laboratory.The Clinical Services Manager - Laboratory plans, organizes, directs and supervises the operation of the San Mateo Medical Center Laboratory; recommends, develops, implements and evaluates goals, objectives, policies, and procedures related to the Laboratory; provides staff support to higher level management with the Health Services Agency; and selects, trains and supervises subordinate clinical, technical and clerical staff.
The position reports to the Deputy Director of Clinical Ancillary of the San Mateo Medical Center.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Energetic leader interested in collaborating to achieve best patient care.
- Working knowledge of LEAN principles and methods.
- Experience as a Medical Technologist / Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- Joint Commission / College of American Pathologist survey experience.
- Minimum of three 3 years' managerial experience.
- Health System operational experience.