Administrative Assistant Of Grants at San Marcos
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
Administrative Assistant (for Grants, Applications and Donors)
The Administrative Assistant (AA) for Grants, Applications and Donors is a full time position. The AA will be responsible for organization and maintaining all grants, applications and donor information received using a data base management system. The AA will organize and facilitate potential grants and application to successfully meet deadlines. This position will work at the administrative office located at 400 Uhland Rd, San Marcos, Texas 78667. The AA will be supervised by the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Facilitate the completion of grants and applications;
· Process grants and applications received;
· Organize and maintain grants, deadlines and deliverables;
· Organize and maintain donor and donation information using a database;
· Must have experience in data base management;
· Must have excellent computer and office organization skills;
· Must be familiar with Google office platform and folders;
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills;
· Must High school diploma or equivalent;
· Must have experience working in a business office;
· Must be able to pass a background check and fingerprints;
· Must have a valid driver’s license;
· Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
· Work Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
· Hourly Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Only applications and resumes that are submitted online at our website
www.bgcsct.org/careers will be considered. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Non-discrimination Policy: The Boys & Girls Clubs of South Central Texas does not discriminate against anyone for any reason or because of any belief. The Center serves as a unifying force within the community and will accept any one regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender, national origin or ethnicity.
COVID-19 considerations: The health and safety of our staff is a priority for us. We are following guidelines to ensure we provide a safe and clean environment.
AddressSan Marcos, TX
BusinessView all jobs at San Marcos