Under direct supervision of the Manager of CRM, the Mobile Marketing Supervisor will be responsible for driving casino revenue via mobile marketing. This role will also be responsible for the coaching and training of a team of specialists and coordinators in the execution and delivery of mobile marketing communications and initiatives. The ideal candidate is a data focused go-getter and thrives in a fast paced environment who will play a key role in optimizing processes for efficiency across the department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Plans and delivers mobile marketing strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
2. Owns the execution of marketing campaigns via SMS and push notifications in an efficient and effective manner which generates a positive return on investment and enhances member loyalty
3. Ensures accuracy of all campaigns and a consistent message across channels. Analyzes campaign data to continuously optimize and improve campaign performance.
4. Tests and optimizes marketing metrics, including unsubscribes, open rates, click through rate (CTR), landing pages and conversions.
5. Ensures accuracy of all campaigns and a consistent message across channels. Seeks to improve process.
6. Maintains strict compliance to all opt-in a regulatory mobile regulations.
7. Works closely with all stakeholders including Casino Marketing, Brand Marketing and Strategic Marketing to ensure a seamless guest journey. Monitors customer journeys across systems to help deliver consistent quality guest experience.
8. Maintains and advocates digital relationship marketing trends.
9. Works with creative team to develop templates for the use of variable consumer data.
10. Provides supervisor customer service.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High School Diploma (or GED) and minimum of one (1) year of college coursework required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with an emphasis in Marketing, Communications or other relevant coursework. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year in a supervisor or manager role.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in mobile marketing.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of interactive communication platforms including, but not limited to email, SMS, and mobile applications required.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Digital marketing acumen and technical expertise.
- Knowledge of digital metrics and analytics programs.
- Strong experience managing complex variable data or campaigns required.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!