Interactive Graphic Designer, Brand Marketing
Yaamava' Resort & Casino at San Manuel Highland, CA
- Posted: 21 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Under the direction of the Creative Manager, the Interactive Graphic Designer will assist in conceptualizing and developing appropriate design solutions for specific interactive projects. The incumbent will guide approved interactive graphic design solutions through to the finished product. In addition, the Interactive Graphic Designer will oversee the design and production of art and copy layouts for material to be presented by other visual communication media.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Adheres to established procedures for creating, submitting and uploading design files, and adherence to established brand guidelines.
- Conceptualizes and creates intuitive, engaging and brand consistent user interfaces, taking into consideration internal and external customer user differences.
- Responsible for all interactive communication platforms, including but not limited to, website, social media, mobile application, email, internal video distribution, online advertisements, and etc.
- Maintains image and/or file resources.
- Creates visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Formats videos to distribute to different channels (web, television and internally).
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty.
- Minimum two (2) years design experience in Marketing and Communications industry with one (1) year focus on interactive work.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Expert knowledge of Macintosh computers and popular graphic industry software, including but not limited to, Photoshop, Illustrated or similar programs required.
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design can be used in lieu of experience.
- Online (website) and offline (print) design experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge in Flash, After Effects, InDesign, Word and Excel required.
- Basic knowledge of Video Editing (FCP, Premiere or AVID) required.
- Motion graphics knowledge (After Effects and 3D programs) required.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava' Resort & Casino at San ManuelWhy Work Here?
Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM
Yaamava', formerly known as San Manuel Casino, is all slots, all table games, all dining, all entertainment, and most importantly...#AllThrill. Working on the casino floor, you’re representing Yaamava' to every guest you encounter. Or you’re working “behind the scenes”, as a team member supporting one of the country’s most successful gaming operations.
777 San Manuel Blvd.Highland, CA
Arts and Entertainment