Entertainment Venue Supervisor
San Manuel Casino Highland, CA
- Expired: April 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the direction of the Entertainment Venue Manager, the Entertainment Venue Supervisor is responsible for managing: events, Box Office, coordination of activities and ensuring deadlines are adhered to. The Entertainment Venue Supervisor is responsible for providing a positive and enjoyable guest experience by meeting the established quality service standards and processes designed to raise the level of Customer satisfaction. Supervision involves designating workflow through others (i.e. the direction of subordinate employees in performance of work) with accountability to the company Management, for the quantity and quality of work done and assuring efficient and economical work operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Ensures all quality standards are met and exceeded by front line staff; ensures the floor is running efficiently. Coach staff to ensure proper training, goals and communication is executed, and customer concerns are being addressed.
2. Executes all department directives, goals and communications to front line staff.
3. Works with personnel and external vendors to ensure the successful coordination of all Entertainment activities; resolves problems and responds to policy or procedural questions.
4. Oversees and assists frontline staff with closing duties for box office or POS systems.
5. Collaborates with Beverage, Marketing, Public Safety and any other departments to ensure quality service.
6. Works with Audio/Visual Technical staff to ensure production and technical specifications are met.
7. Ensures signed contracts and W-9's are received before each performance. Settles payment for venues.
8. Evaluates/analyzes all entertainment performances and presents findings to management.
9. Assist Entertainment Manager with compiling, reconciling detailed reports this includes analyzing and reporting on monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue variances for their assigned venue. Ensuring accuracy of transactions and compliance with SMC policies and procedures.
10. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Continuing education college coursework preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years supervisory experience is preferred.
- Minimum two years cash handling experience required.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership ability including employee training and development, as well as organizational and strategic agility.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the company's insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!