Provide pleasant, efficient guest service while either seating guests in the restaurants or taking guests’ food orders and collecting payment for services rendered.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive and count down opening banks for accuracy and proper break down of change.
- Make sure equipment is in proper working order.
- Coordinates seating and activities of the dining room to provide fast and courteous service to guests. Know the daily soups and specials.
- Ensure there is a working radio in your station.
- Answer the phone by the third ring with “Thank you for calling (Name of Venue), this is (your name) how may I help you?”
- Greet guests with a smile, making eye contact, escort them to tables, and provide menu (where applicable)
- Make sure all guests or employees pay for all food received
- Arrange tables for large groups and provides special services upon request; i.e. birthdays, anniversaries.
- Inspects dining room tables for cleanliness before seating guests; i.e. clean ashtrays, chair seats and floors.
- May prepare beverages and expedite food orders.
- Assist with special projects as directed by the supervisor including, monthly meetings, special banquets, concerts, and special guests.
- Make sure that register area is kept clean and safe at all times. Assist in the clean up of your work area.
- Where applicable stock Deli cases and shelves with appropriate product, making sure all items are correctly dated.
- Food Court: Selects requested food items from the serving or storage area and assembles items on trays for the Guest.
- Responsible to notify immediate supervisor of any problems and or concerns.
- Responsible for cleanliness, organization & preparedness of immediate workspace & adjacent areas and assisting team members when needed.
- Count down bank in drawer at the end of the shift and bag the money. Take your money bag and transaction report (ran by your supervisor) to the Money Room for counting and verification upon completion locate a Supervisor to run a reset.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a current Food Handler’s Card within 90 days of employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!