Facilities Manager - Plant Operations
San Luis Valley Health Alamosa, CO
- Expired: January 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you skilled in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, steam boilers, construction and maintenance with at least 5 years' experience in personnel and building management? If so, we'd love for you to apply for our Facilities Manager position!
What You'll Do:
- Manage the day to day operation of the Maintenance and Grounds staff in Facilities for all buildings and grounds of SLVH, including but not limited to, SLVRMC, CCH and all Clinics and out buildings.
- Ensures all buildings and properties are safe, functional, and maintained to the highest standard. Promotes positive customer relations with patients, visitors, and other employees.
- Manage the activities of assigned employees; determines work procedures and expedites workflow; assigns duties and reviews work performance, performing "hands-on" assistance as needed.
- Work with the Director to complete evaluations and with performance counseling when required.
- Operate and maintains the Work Request and HVAC data systems.
- Support the Director and Project Managers in the planning and completion of SLVH and CCH construction and improvement projects.
Sign-on bonus and relocation expense reimbursement may be available.
We Take Care of Our People
As the largest employer in the San Luis Valley, we strive to provide our employees with high quality, robust benefits to balance great work with great life. To show our appreciation of your hard work we offer the following benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental and vision plans to suit the needs of you, your family and lifestyle.
- A generous PTO program for fulltime and part-timers provides you time to relax and rejuvenate!
- Free life insurance benefits for fulltime employees with the opportunity for fulltime and part time employees to purchase additional coverage.
- Education program to foster your growth and development.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Cell phone discounts, ski/snowboard lift ticket discounts, Dell Computer discounts, local pool discounts, gym discounts, and more!
- On-site employee workout center.
Click here for more information on our employee benefits program!