Administrative Assistant - Foundation
San Luis Valley Health Alamosa, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a go-getter with strong attention attention to details skills and the ability to multitask? Do you have a passion for planning events of all sizes? If you enjoy working with community members, key stakeholders and others within the SLVH organization, we would love for you to apply for our Administrative Assistant position!
Please note, this position may require some evening and weekend work as needed.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with all aspects foundation events.
- Track donations and ensure proper posting.
- Assist with marketing specific to Foundation events.
- Basic office duties such as answering phones, data entry, filing, checking mail, etc.
We Take Care of Our People
As the largest employer in the San Luis Valley, we strive to provide our employees with high quality, robust benefits to balance great work with great life. To show our appreciation of your hard work we offer the following benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental and vision plans to suit the needs of you, your family and lifestyle.
- A generous PTO program for fulltime and part-timers provides you time to relax and rejuvenate!
- Free life insurance benefits for fulltime employees with the opportunity for fulltime and part time employees to purchase additional coverage.
- Education program to foster your growth and development.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Cell phone discounts, ski/snowboard lift ticket discounts, Dell Computer discounts, local pool discounts, gym discounts, and more!
- On-site employee workout center.
Click here for more information on our employee benefits program!
Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm. Some nights and weekends required.
San Luis Valley Health
BusinessView all jobs at San Luis Valley Health