Customer Service Call Center Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What we have to offer you:
o Competitive Pay
o Year Round Work
o Paid Training
o Paid Time Off
o Paid Holidays
o Medical Insurance
o Performance Based BONUSES!
o Positive Team Atmosphere
o Opportunity In A Growing Company
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Call Center Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
· Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
· Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
· Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
· Develop service procedures, policies and standards
· Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
· Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
· Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
· Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
· Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
· Adhere to and manage the approved budget
· Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
· Proven working experience as a Customer Service Call Center Manager/Construction Scheduler
· Experience in providing customer service support
· Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
· Proficiency in English
· Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
· Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
· Ability to think strategically and to lead
· Strong client-facing and communication skills
· Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
· Customer service orientation
· BS degree in Business Administration or related field
We have an excellent reputation as experts in our industry, but also an excellent reputation as a great place to work! We are committed to hiring and working with the best.
We specialize in the custom design, fabrication, and installation of High-End Stone, Quartz, and Solid Surface products. We are dedicated to providing our customers with top-notch service.
San Luis MarbleWhy Work Here?
We have an excellent reputation as a great place to work! We are committed to hiring and working with the best!
San Luis Marble is the largest countertop company on the central coast of California and our company keeps growing. We specialize in the custom design, fabrication, and installation of High-End Stone, Quartz, and Solid Surface products. We are dedicated to providing our customers with top-notch service.
914 W Betteravia RoadSanta Maria, CA
BusinessView all jobs at San Luis Marble