Summary of Job : Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to members and guests.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Inspects the bar prior to opening to ensure that adequate supplies are available;
- Requests additional supplies as necessary;
- Follows set-up procedures;
- Prepares garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks;
- Greets members and guests;
- Mixes, prepares and serves drinks according to the recipes approved by the Clubhouse Manager;
- Collects payment for drinks served;
- Reports complaints to a manager as soon as they occur;
- Maintains and cleans bar area and equipment;
- Maintains records of liquors, beers, wine, and sundries to ensure par stock is maintained at all times;
- Maintains daily inventory and records indicating drinks in the greatest demand;
- Cleans and lock-ups according to prescribed procedures;
- Attends staff meetings as required;
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Special Requirements (if any):
- Must be over age 18 per Florida statute;
- Ability to receive and follow detailed instructions in English;
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, paying attention to detail;
- Ability to bend, stretch, reach;
- High standards of integrity and reliability;
- Successful completion of drug testing;
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
Interested applicants should apply online; no phone calls please.
San Jose Country Club is Proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Jacksonville, FL 32217
- Bartending: 1 year
San Jose Country Club
Why Work Here?San Jose Country Club is a private gathering place for our families and guests who cherish and share high quality lifestyle standards. We are a Country Club inspired by our rich tradition, and are committed to delivering impeccable personalized service and offering excellent facilities and innovative programs which support our members' interest in golf, tennis, fitness, dining, social and other family activities.
Great working environment