Do you love providing outstanding customer service? Do you want to put your leadership skills to use helping animals and your community? If so, we want to hear from you! We are hiring a highly skilled Client Service Manager for our Mission Veterinary Hospital.
Who we are: The SF SPCA Veterinary Hospital in the Mission is a full-service veterinary practice that includes general medicine, surgical, specialty services, and a Spay and Neuter Clinic.
Who you are: You enjoy leading a highly skilled group who is passionate about making a difference, every day. You are hardworking, confident and have an outstanding work ethic. You are interested in constantly building your knowledge and bringing this back to your team. Ideally, you have at least five years of leadership and customer service experience. Preference is given to applicants who are bi-lingual and those with previous veterinary hospital/pharmacy experience.
What you'll do: As the Client Service Manager you will be leading an amazing team of CSRs. You will be responsible for maintaining an excellent level of client service for all the front facing teams. Building a culture of engagement and excitement around the organization and helping our clients and patients receive the best care possible. Constantly being asked to be creative and think outside the box to problem solve and work with Managers across the organization to achieve great client/patient care.
Where you'll do it: We are located at 16th and Alabama neighborhood of San Francisco. Our location has easy access to BART and MUNI, and new and interesting restaurants.
Why join our team?
• Both of our hospitals are nonprofit – all proceeds help animals in need.
• Be part of a team that feels like family. We respect each other and know how to have fun while working.
• A chance to grow your career: We believe deeply in helping our team members expand their skills. You will have additional opportunities that only a large family of hospitals can offer.
• Contribute to an organization that impacts animal welfare on a local, regional, and national level.
• Full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, long term disability, life insurance, a retirement plan, pet bereavement leave, pet food program, discounted veterinary services, and much more!
Ready to apply? Visit: http://sfspca.atsondemand.com/ to view all our current open jobs and full job descriptions. To apply, please select the blue "Apply" button and proceed with the application process. NOTE: All applicants must apply through the above URL to be considered.
The SF SPCA welcomes applications from people who contribute to our diversity.
We look forward to hearing from you!